The messages, images and videos uploaded in this section will be utilized in the creation of the Personal and Team pages of your registrants.
Tip: The text, videos and images that you upload will appear to participants as samples. They will be able to choose one of the samples for their personal or team page or upload their own text, videos or images.
The Interactive media player enables you to upload a library of up to 3 images and 3 YouTube videos that registrants can place on their Personal or Team page. It also recognizes more HTML tags than the Basic media player does.
- Beside Initial State, indicate if you would prefer Video or Image to be the default media selection
- Click Details beside either Personal & Welcome Pages or beside Team Page.
On this page you can edit the default Message, Videos and Images for the Personal & Welcome Page. To edit Media for the Team Page, click on the left menu item.
- Below Personal Message, type a sample message that will appear on the participant’s personal web page.
- Click Save.
Select the Videos Tab and type the URL of the first video you want to add and click Add.
- Below Title, type a title for this video.
- Below Description, type a description of the video. (Optional)
- If you want this video to appear first in the list, click Make this my default video.
- Click Save.
Videos can be Disabled, Edited and Previewed by using the toolbar
Select the Images Tab and browser to upload the first image you want to add and click Upload
- Below Title, type a title for this image.
- Below Description, type a description of the image. (Optional)
- If you want this image to appear first in the list, click Make this my default image.
- Click Save