eCheques are handled by PayPal by initially putting them into a "Pending" status – with PayPal and the FrontStream platform. Any PayPal eCheques are listed within the PayPal Fraud Management tab under Configuration. Before you Accept the donation in your account, you should first check your PayPal account to ensure that the transaction has passed their approval process. If it has, you can then mark the donation as "Accepted".
Articles in this section
- Searching for a registrant
- Searching for a donor/purchaser
- Search for a team
- Changing the details of a donation
- How to find why a donation has failed
- Voiding a purchase
- Refund/Void Payments through FrontStream Payment Gateway (ArgoFire)
- Changing the solicitor of a donation
- Transfer Funds (Soft Credits/Debits)
- Can I download a copy of all the Tax Receipts my organization has issued?