Yes, you can on the View and Manage Tasks page. You can get to this page in several different ways. On the Home page, if you have the Tasks feature displayed, click the View and Manage Tasks link. From the Donors Dashboard, click the View Task List. From the Donor Overview, click the View Task List. From the Task Calendar, click the View Task List. On the View and Manage Tasks page, use the Filters on the right side to select which tasks to display. Set the User field to 'any user'.
Articles in this section
- Entering Event payments
- GiftWorks 2014 and prior have been retired
- How to Export your GiftWorks Database File (.gds) using Microsoft Access
- System Requirements for GiftWorks
- Changing Date Format after Exporting to Excel
- Is GiftWorks Compatible with Windows 64-bit
- Limits in GiftWorks 2013
- GiftWorks API
- Multiple GiftWorks licenses with Volunteers and Events Addins
- Can I see tasks for other GiftWork's users?