GiftWorks may not allow you to back up directly to a CD (even if it's set up to be directly writeable). If you find that to be the case, we suggest you back up to a file on your hard drive first and then copy the backup to your CD.
Articles in this section
- What kind of database does GiftWorks use?
- What does compacting my GiftWorks database do?
- How often should I backup GiftWorks?
- Restore a backup
- Multiple users without a shared GiftWorks database file
- Storing a GiftWorks Database on a Cloud Storage Solution
- Can I store My GiftWorks Database on a Linux or Unix Server?
- Archiving Old Records
- Transferring Data via USB Drive
- Corrupt database