Welcome to Artez!
We offer a wide range of free professional development opportunities for new Artez users as well as for existing clients. All our courses and training resources are updated on a regular basis to ensure your learning grows as we grow.
To find your learning path, see which of the below types best describe(s) you.
* WAIT! If you are a brand new user, ensure you complete these three steps first:
- Watch this system overview video
- Learn about the templates you can build by using our system
- Mare sure you're able to log in to the backend (Artez admin console)
Type A Events Expert (show my learning path):
I manage events and campaigns. I create and maintain event pages.
Type B Relationships Master (show my learning path):
I manage registrant, donor and event data. I update records and read reports.
Type C Data Guru (show my learning path):
I'm a data person. I need to use data entry and import to add cash & cheque donations.
Type D Jack of All Trades (show my learning path):
I'm a primary Artez user. I need to know everything about the system.
Based on the result, use the below suggested training paths to design your learning!
- Direct Donation template course
- Tribute template course
- Purchase Items course
- Event/Campaign course (Day 1 Intro)
- Event/Campaign course (Day 2.1 Registration Setup)
- Event/Campaign course (Day 2.2 Widgets)
- Event/Campaign course (Day 3 Customization)
Complete the courses in this order (as simple as ABC!):
- Type A courses
- Type B courses
- Type C courses
If you need additional help with designing your learning path, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our training specialist will be happy to work with you to create a path that's right for you!
Have fun learning.