Fundraising Pro emails will give you the control over how and when you communicate to your participants and donors.
Let's learn about the power of Fundraising Pro emails:
- Automated emails
- Custom emails
- Email design
We provide a set of automated emails with default content which you can customize at any time. Some of these system-generated emails are part of our intelligent fundraising engine, allowing you to configure your emails based on your fundraiser's milestones. You can also set your emails to go out when there is lack of fundraising activity.
Click here to learn how to enable automated emails.
Some of the popular system-generated emails are...
- Registration Confirmation
- Registrant emails (Get Sponsors, Tell-A-Friend, Thank Sponsors)
- Reminder emails (Reminder to Fundraiser, No Donations Received, No Team Members)
- Donation Thank You emails
- Tax Receipt emails
- Admin Notification emails (Admin Notification - New Sponsor, Admin Notification - New Registrant)
You can create your own custom email and trigger it to go out to people that meet your specific criteria.
Use case scenarios
- Send a monthly newsletter to all your supporters
- Send a custom email to your registrants so you can remind them about your upcoming event and volunteer opportunities.
- Send a special thank you email to donors who have donated over $100
Watch the below video to see how you can add a header and a footer image to your emails. You can create multiple email layouts and apply them to different emails.