FirstGiving does not store any consumer credit card data. Instead, we use a point to point encryption to replace car numbers with “tokens” that can be used only by you, not unauthorized parties. Using tokens, you can store a card on file with us and charge it an a future date.
Articles in this section
- What will the FirstGiving API do for us?
- What are the main components of the FirstGiving API?
- What nonprofits does FirstGiving support?
- How do you store payment card information?
- How do you process partner payments?
- How are receipts issued?
- How do charges appear on user credit card statements?
- What reporting is available?
- What reporting is available for the nonprofit?
- Would it be possible to batch the creation of multiple donations via a flat file?