In typical scenarios the answer is no, as it is one charity ID per transaction. However, if you are familiar with tokenization, you can register the user credit card with us, then use that token and submit multiple transactions. The token is not tied to a charity so you can submit it over and over with different charity IDs.
Articles in this section
- What will the FirstGiving API do for us?
- What are the main components of the FirstGiving API?
- What nonprofits does FirstGiving support?
- How do you store payment card information?
- How do you process partner payments?
- How are receipts issued?
- How do charges appear on user credit card statements?
- What reporting is available?
- What reporting is available for the nonprofit?
- Would it be possible to batch the creation of multiple donations via a flat file?