FirstGiving catalogs and verifies all IRS defined 501c3 nonprofit organizations and disburses the funds. There is no need to submit nonprofit documentation if the organization is already an IRS approved 501c3 organization. You do not need an additional merchant account or payment processor since the payments will be processed and distributed to the benefitting organization seamlessly.
Articles in this section
- What will the FirstGiving API do for us?
- What are the main components of the FirstGiving API?
- What nonprofits does FirstGiving support?
- How do you store payment card information?
- How do you process partner payments?
- How are receipts issued?
- How do charges appear on user credit card statements?
- What reporting is available?
- What reporting is available for the nonprofit?
- Would it be possible to batch the creation of multiple donations via a flat file?