FirstGiving’s nonprofit graph is a full listing of every organization in the United States and FG can process donations for any of the charities on the list. Therefore, if you create an event for another nonprofit, your payments are turnkey.
Articles in this section
- What will the FirstGiving API do for us?
- What are the main components of the FirstGiving API?
- What nonprofits does FirstGiving support?
- How do you store payment card information?
- How do you process partner payments?
- How are receipts issued?
- How do charges appear on user credit card statements?
- What reporting is available?
- What reporting is available for the nonprofit?
- Would it be possible to batch the creation of multiple donations via a flat file?