When selecting “Approve” or “Reject,” you are taken to a proofing screen your email template. This allows you to preview and change the template before sending it out if needed. Selecting “Quick Approve” or “Quick Reject” bypasses the proofing screen and automatically sends the requester the response notification.
Articles in this section
- Your Web Browser
- Something isn't working properly. What is wrong with my account?
- How do I log into my account?
- Are there restrictions for creating a password?
- How can I see last year's donation information?
- How do I add new users to my account?
- How do I add a donation item to my inventory?
- Where do I find the link to my donation request form?
- What is the difference between “Quick Reject” and “Reject” and “Quick Approve” and “Approve”?