To Our Valued Clients,
In an effort to ensure clear communication we are notifying you of necessary changes in our browser support. This change is in response to a recent decision made by Microsoft to withhold technical support and security updates for older versions of Internet Explorer, as of January 12, 2016.
Specific products impacted include:
- FrontStream Fundraising Pro
- FrontStream Workplace Philanthropy (Campaign Management & Volunteer Solutions) & LUW
- FrontStream CRM (formerly Giftworks)
- FrontStream Payment Gateway (Argofire)
- BiddingForGood Auction Platform
- AIRS (Automated Item Request System)
What does this mean you?
It’s always a good idea to regularly update your Internet browser(s), especially when accessing online software. To make sure you have the best experience with FrontStream, we suggest your team use the most updated versions of their Internet browser(s).
As a reminder, FrontStream products are supported on the most current versions of:
- Internet Explorer (IE11): Download the latest version
- Mozilla Firefox: Download the latest version
- Google Chrome: Download the latest version
- Safari: Download the latest version
Your team can still access FrontStream products on older versions. However, all product enhancements and releases will be coded and tested on the most current versions of the above browsers in 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact FrontStream Support Desk by logging a ticket or feel free to reach out to your Account Manager.first