Provide as many engagement details as possible so that your organization can quickly and easily identify volunteers that can be assigned to this job.
Some key engagement information includes:
- Type indicates whether or not this is a one-time job, an ongoing job, or a date specific job.
- Start/End Date define the date range in which this engagement is required.
- Time Slots define what times this engagement requires. Click the Add Timeslot button to define one or more timeslots for this engagement.
- Venue Name/Location identifies the name and address of the location where the engagement is located.
- Interests provides a way to choose categories where the volunteer has an interest in serving. It may include child care, pet safety, community development, crime prevention, and more.
- Skills are used to designate what abilities or talents this volunteer can bring or want to bring to their volunteering within your organization.
- Volunteer Manager is the person within your organization who is responsible for managing this engagement.
- Status - Indicates whether this engagement is Active or Inactive.
- Keywords are used to provide words or phrases that “tag” the engagement. These keywords can be used to search for engagements.
- Board Position indicates whether or not this engagement is a position on your organization’s board of directors.
- Share this position publicly indicates whether or not this engagement should be shared on your public volunteer portal. If checked, anyone at your volunteer portal will be able to see and sign up for this job.
Click the Add Engagment