If you have enabled "enforced fundraising minimums" on your event at the time of set-up, you have the option to charge the credit cards on file. You will be able to review each fundraiser you would like to charge, and the amount to charge them (shortfall amount or less).
This cannot be done until after your event date and fundraising deadline has passed.
Please be assured that no one will be charged without manually selecting them through this process. Log in to your admin account and click on on the event you wish to work with.
- Click the event that you would like to work with.
- You will be brought to the event details page.
- You can then (once the fundraising deadline has passed) click on the button shown at the top of your page, that says "Charge Shortfalls".
- You will be able to review each fundraiser you would like to charge and the amount to charge them (shortfall amount or less).
- Once you have select all registrants that you would like to charge, you may select the "Charge" button.