When adding an event, there are a number of pieces of information that can help you fully define your event. They include:
- Event Name - any name that helps you clearly identify this event.
- Description - any helpful information about your event.
- Venue Name and Address - the location of your event.
- Time Zone - enter the time zone where this event will occur.
- Start and End Date/Time - the date and time the event occurs.
- RSVP Date/Time - the date and time when the RSVP opportunity ends.
- Category - any category that helps you group your events. It could be categories such as sports, fundraising, walk-a-thon, special event, etc.
- Status - an event is either Active or Inactive.
- Capacity Min/Max - the capacity limit for your event.
When you have provided your event information, click the Add Event button.