MailChimp is an email service that allows you to reach prospects and donors using powerful email tools and services. GiftWorks Cloud can synchronize with MailChimp to ensure that all your organization’s information is up to date in both systems automatically without manual exports and imports.
This article will help you update your MailChimp and GiftWorks Cloud integration settings. If you are looking to setup GiftWorks Cloud and MailChimp for the first time, click here for an article that will help you do just that!
Updating your MailChimp integration settings
There are many options that you can tweak or adjust after your initial integration setup.
Once you have successfully configured your MailChimp integration, you can choose to do a manual synchronization process or you can choose to update integration settings between MailChimp and GiftWorks Cloud.
1. In GiftWorks Cloud, click on Tools and then select Email Services
2. Select MailChimp
3. You will be presented with three options:
- Update MailChimp Authentication: This option allows you to re-enter your MailChimp username and password if you have changed those settings in MailChimp. You will be asked to Confirm the change, as seen below:
Next, you will be asked to re-enter your MailChimp username and password:
- Update Contact List Preferences: By selecting this option, you are able to select whether new records are created in GiftWorks Cloud or not at the time of synchronization with MailChimp.
- Synchronize Now: By selecting this option, you can run a manual synchronization between MailChimp and GiftWorks Cloud, which will begin immediately. You will see the progress bar as shown below: