If you want to have a homepage for selling tickets, but do not wish to have the auction verbiage on your homepage, you are in luck!
You can turn off Auction features and language on your Homepage if you're running a Ticket-only event or want to focus on Ticket sales until you're closer to your Auction Open Date.
To do this:
- Go to Event > auction features
- Check the box next to: Turn off Auction features on the Homepage
- Click on update auction features at the bottom of the page.
Turning this feature on, will turn off auction-related wording and functionality:
- In the bidder bar, this will change the Register to Bid to just Register
- Hide the BiddingForGood and My Items links
- Hide the Auction Ends section
- Hide the Item Search box and button
- Change Auction Links to just Links
- Hide View All Items button
- Do not show Auction Stats, Top Referrers or Top Bidders