We understand that users can sometimes makes mistakes when creating an event or maybe they made a test event and don’t want it on their account anymore, so now they can delete them! Located on the event details page the delete button will be enabled if the event does not have any donations or registrations.
- Sign into your nonprofit account by going to firstgiving.com, selecting sign in, choose the Sign Into My Nonprofit Account option, and enter your email address and password.
- If you are not redirected directly into your FirstGiving account, you may need to choose the FirstGiving option from the Panorama Menu bar.
- Once signed in, choose the event you wish to work with by clicking on it, and select the Delete button in the upper right hand corner.
- Finally, confirm that you are sure you would like to permanently delete this event.
- Once your event is deleted you will receive a green confirmation bar at the top of your screen.