Does the item have any bids placed on it? If yes, please do the following:
- Locate the item under Items > Published Items.
- Move the item to draft. (This removes the item from the auction.)
- Click on the Bid History link below the Item Name.
- Cross reference the Bid History with the Reports > Registered Users Report to find their contact information.
- After contacting the Bidders, (and informing them of the mistake)
If you want to edit the item and sell it again:
Request a Bid Retraction for each bidder for the Item. If this is a Buy It Now Item, see How to Remove A Buy It Now Item.
If you are not selling the item again, Wait for the auction to close, and then mark them as not sold.
If the item does not have any bids placed on it:
- Go to Items > Published Items.
- Find the item and select the checkbox to the left of it. Then, Choose move selected to draft.
This will move the item to Items > Draft items. Once in draft, it is removed from the Auction. You can then choose delete next to the item on the right hand side if you wish to remove it entirely from Auction Manager.