In this article, we'll show you how to create a branded Donation Form to link to your website's main donate button, an online appeal, or anywhere you want! To begin building and customizing your Donation Form, please sign in to your account.
How to Create A Donation Form
Once signed in, you'll be directed to your Panorama dashboard.
Step 1: Start by selecting Create Project
Step 2: Select the Create Donation Form button
Step 3: Set your project name, description, goal, and end date
Step 4: Choose from three different page template options
- FYI: You are able to update the template at any time!
Step 5: Now you will be prompted to customize your Donation Form.
Pages: Edit the different pages of the form
- Here you are able to customize your Thank You message and Campaign Ended verbiage.
Content: Edit the content of the form
- If you have enabled a template that includes a left or right column, in this section, you will be able to add text or images to that column and customize the background color.
- Under Donation Form, you are able to edit the following:
- Donation Title
- Edit the title of your Donation Form
- Donation Amount
- Invite donors to pay the processing fee
- Implement s minimum donation amount
- Enable recurring donations
- Set custom giving amounts
- Quick Tips!!
- “Allow recurring donations” must be enabled to use custom amounts for monthly donations.
- When editing custom amounts, our system will always reorder the amounts to be Lowest to Highest.
- Custom amount descriptions are the same for One-Time and Monthly donations
- Custom amounts cannot be set lower than the minimum amount (if applicable)
- Minimum amount cannot be set lower than the lowest custom amount (if applicable)
- Donation Title
- Tribute Giving
- Allow your donors to give donations in honor or in memory of an individual
- Donor Information
- Decide what information you want to capture from your donors such as title, middle, middle name, etc.
- Contact Information
- By Enabling this feature you prompt donors to provide their telephone number.
- You also have the option to make this a required field
- Permission Questions
- Matching Gifts
- Potentially maximize your revenue by allowing donors to indicate that their donations are eligible for a company match!
- Custom Questions
- In this area, you are able to create a new question, edit an existing question, remove, or delete a question that has never been answered.
- You are able to choose from a variety of question types:
- Multilist (Multiple Checkboxes)
- Checkbox (Single Checkbox)
- Radio Button
- Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Dropdown List
- Text Box
- Text Area
- Once a custom question has been added it will appear on the Donation Form and can be answered by donors.
- Answers are captured to Panorama Donation Detail and Giftworks Cloud donation details.
- Quick Tip!!
- Custom Questions can only be deleted if the question has never been answered
- Payment Information
- Edit the title of your Payment Information section
- Tribute Giving
Theme: Edit the look and feel of the form
Step 6: After you have completed the setup and saved your form please make sure you Publish the form to make the page live.
Step 7: To share your page select the option to Share
- You will then see the option to share to Facebook and Twitter.
- To embed the form on your organization's website, copy the link and provide it to your organization's webmaster.