In just a few steps, we'll give you the rundown on how to create a campaign! Whether you're running a time-based initiative, appeal, or crowdfunding campaign- we've got you covered.
To begin you will need to sign in to your account.
How to Create a Campaign
Step 1: Select the Create Project button.
Step 2: Select the Create Campaign button.
Step 3: Next, you will be directed into the campaign creation form. Here is where you will enter the details of your campaign (i.e. campaign name, date, location, description, etc.)
- Please note that the very ending of the URL for your campaign will auto-populate from your campaign name. You'll have the option to edit or adjust this URL. If for any reason the URL is not available this field will be outlined in red. You'll need to choose a new URL ending.
- TIP! This is often the case for annual campaigns with the same name. Please consider adding the year (i.e. Annual Campaign 2019) to make these URLs unique and to avoid error.
Step 4: Now you will be prompted to enter your campaign contact information.
- This information will be displayed on your campaign for all participants to view.
Step 5: Next, you'll select your fundraising settings.
- This includes your suggested donation amounts, fundraising goal, and registration button text.
- You can use our default donation amounts or also set your own custom donation amounts.
- There is no limit to the number of giving levels, however, we find that many organization only use up to five. With this option, you'll have the ability to set descriptions for each level, and the giving amount of "other" will by default be listed.
Step 6: Once you are happy with your campaign settings and have completed all of the required fields go ahead and choose the Save button - located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Step 7: Now select the option to Switch to Campaign Editor.
- This is where you will create the design of your campaign page, add photos, videos, and a banner, and further edit your campaign description.
Step 8: To upload a banner, video, or photo, you will want to select the appropriate portion of the page, and then choose the option to Select Image.
- Once you have chosen a photo from your computer you will be able to preview this photo and choose to either Save the image or Change it.
- This process is the same for uploading all photos, videos, and banners.
Step 9: When you are ready to publish your campaign to make it live, please select the Publish button. This is found in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. You'll then be redirected into the event information view of your newly created campaign.
Congratulations! You've just created your Campaign.