To begin you will need to sign in to your account.
How to Edit Your Nonprofit Landing Page
Step 1: From the Panorama Dashboard select the drop-down menu under Account located in the upper right-hand side.
Step 2: Under Manage select Organization
Step 3: Under the Organization Profile section you are able to customize the look and feel of your page.
- You will see the option to Add, Replace, or Remove a logo.
- By selecting Edit Theme you will have the ability to change your Theme and Page Options.
- By expanding Theme Options and Page Options you will see the option to edit the following fields:
- You may also edit your Banner Image, Text, Images, and Resource Links.
- Banner image (located at the top): Add a 1430 x 350-pixel jpg or gif image.
- Text 4000 characters of text, which you can format - you can also include links and images
- Images (located on the right side): Up to 3 images arranged down the right-hand side of your nonprofit page.
- Options: Up to 3 resource links that will appear under the About tab of your nonprofit page, as well as the ability to turn different sections of your page on and off