- What is Panorama Global Fund?
- How Does My Organization Get Paid?
- Will Donors Have the Option to Cover the Fee for Their Donation?
- What Will My Receipts Look Like?
- What Does This Mean for My Organization?
- How Do I Set Up Direct Deposit (EFT)?
What is Panorama Global Fund?
Panorama Global Fund enables easy and effective fundraising and charitable giving to non-profit organizations. Founded with the purpose of receiving and distributing charitable funds, Panorama Global Fund is a Donor Advised Fund (DAF) and registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization .
Panorama Global Fund facilitates:
- Vetting of recipient non-profit organizations
- Collection of donations to non-profit organizations
- Processing of donations
- Distribution of donations to registered non-profit organizations
Once a donation is made, Panorama Global Fund sends those funds to the designated organization per each donor’s request. FrontStream is partnering with Panorama Global Fund to securely, effectively and quickly deliver funds to organizations designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
Learn more and view FAQs for Panorama Global Fund
How does this affect my organization?
Partnering with Panorama Global Fund allows FrontStream to offer you truly integrated payment processing. That means your donor's information stays safe and secure.
For those that have funds being processed by Panorama Global Fund, we can also offer consolidated customer support. This means you are able to submit a help request and our representatives will be able to assist you with both product and payment-related questions.
How Does My Organization Get Paid?
We offer two donation disbursement options:
- EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer): disbursements take place on a weekly basis for funds raised between Tuesday of the prior week to Monday of the current week.
- Mailed checks ($20.00 per check): disbursements take place on a monthly basis for funds raised between the 12th of the previous month to the 12th of the current month.
We encourage all organizations to sign up for EFT, which will remain free of charge and offer quicker, more reliable disbursements. There is a $20.00 fee for each check mailed.
Here’s some information on the difference between EFTs and mailed checks:
|First Payment||Ongoing Payments||Reissues||Processing Time|
The week following a donation
Go out with the next scheduled disbursement
|2 business days|
|Check||Thursday closest to the 12th of the month||
Thursday closest to the 12th of the month
|Go out with the next scheduled disbursement||2 business days + mail|
Will Donors Have the Option to Cover the Fee for Their Donation?
Donors will have the option to cover the fee for any donations made through peer-to-peer events, auctions, donation forms, and fundraising campaigns.
What Will My Receipts Look Like?
Receipts will look the same as previous versions, but this language will be included:
"Your donation is being made to Panorama Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c(3) nonprofit, which will send your donation to "NONPROFIT NAME" (tax ID 11--1111111) on your behalf."
For those that have chosen a third-party payment processor, your receipting will remain the same.
Recap: What Does This Mean for My Organization?
We have you covered! Here's a bit more information on what that looks like:
|Account Setup||Processing Donations||Disbursement Payments||Reporting||Receipting|
|Payments will be processed by Panorama Global Fund and can be received via check or EFT.||Funds will be processed and fees will be deducted prior to disbursement. For those that have funds being processed by Panorama Global Fund, we can offer consolidated customer service. This means you can submit a help request and the representative will be able to address questions with both product and payments.||There will be two options for disbursement - monthly check or weekly EFT. Checks will be disbursed on the Thursday closest to the 12th of the month. EFTs will be disbursed every week.
We encourage you to opt into EFT disbursements as there will be a $20 fee applied to each check. There is NO additional fee applied for those that opt into EFT disbursements.
|In Panorama, access your "Panorama Payment Report" to view your processed donations.||Receipts will look the same as previous versions, but this language will be included: "Your donation is being made to Panorama Global Fund (tax ID 26-3265577), a 501c(3) nonprofit, which will send your donation to "NONPROFIT NAME" (tax ID 11--1111111) on your behalf."|
Important Auction information to know if you are an existing client making the switch over to Panorama Global Fund!
- After switching over to Panorama Global Fund any new auctions will automatically be set to Panorama Global Fund and any current auctions will continue to be processed by the payment processor you selected prior to switching over to Panorama Global Fund.
- When making the change over to Panorama Global Fund any current auctions that DO NOT have a payment processor configured, will automatically be processed by Panorama Global Fund.
- Any auctions moving forward will not provide a payment processor choice. They will automatically be processed by Panorama Global Fund.
How Do I Set Up Direct Deposit (EFT)?
If you’d like your funds faster, sign up today. All you have to do is follow these few easy steps.
Step 1: Sign In to your Panorama account
Step 2: From the drop-down menu next to Account select Organization
Step 3: Scroll down to Panorama Payment Information and download the Banking Details Form
Step 4: Submit the completed form along with a photocopy of your driver's license, and a copy of an original voided check (which is not check number 1) or a signed bank letter for the account HERE.
Step 5: On the ticket request form enter your email address, subject, and email description.
Step 6: Next, under What Do You Need Assistance With? use the drop-down menu to select I need to set up Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to receive payments from FrontStream.
Step 7: Finally, under Attachments select Add File to attach your completed EFT form, copy of driver's license, and your voided check or a bank letter. Once you've uploaded all of the necessary documents, select Submit.
Not so bad right? And as always, thanks for making the world a better place.