Add Event Details
Step 1: From you Panorama Admin page, click on the Create Project button.
Step 2: Select Create Event on the Peer to Peer Event icon.
- This will take you to your Event Details page where you will set your event name, event URL, event start and end date.
- Helpful tip! Your Project URL will be generated automatically based on the event name you choose but you can select a new URL, as long is it is not being used by another event. The system will automatically check for this.
Add Fundraising Features
Step 3: Next you will be taken to the fundraising page where you can enter or enable the following:
- Fundraising goal
- Donation deadline
- Donations directly to your event
- Cash and check donation options
- Team fundraising options
Enable Event Participant Settings
Step 4: Next you will set up your Participant Types and registration options, including discount coupons. Please note:
- An event needs at least one Participant Type
- Multiple Discount Coupons can be added to a Participant Type
- The same Discount Coupon (with the same Discount Amount) can be added to multiple Participant Types
Step 5: Click Save and you’re ready to start customizing your event!