- How to Update Event Set-up Details
- How to Update Fundraising Details
- How to Update Participant Details
How to Update Event Set-up Details
Step 1: Click on the Details link in the left-hand menu.
- This will take you to a page that has essentially the same details and options you entered when you created your event, plus a few additional options.
- You can update or change your event name. This is the name that will show internally on all your reporting and externally on all the event name pages.
- You can also update your event date or change to a multi-day event.
- For example, you may want to switch from an in-person event to virtual event and give your participants the entire month to complete the challenge. To change your event to a multi-day event, check the box beside the multi-day event to bring up an End Date box. You can manually enter the date or click on the calendar to choose the date. You must also enter an end time.
- You can also update your venue name here. You must enter a venue name here but in the case of switching to a virtual event you could change your event location to say Anywhere or Virtual Event, etc. The venue address is optional.
- You can also update your event contact name, number, and email address. This information will show publicly on the Event page by default so be sure to enter valid contact information.
Step 2: Click Save.
How to Update Fundraising Details
Step 1: Click on the Fundraising tab in the top menu to see the fundraising items that can be updated.
- You can update your event fundraising goal which is reflected on the progress bar for the event.
- You can also update your donation deadline date. This is the date when all pages will stop accepting donations and also the deadline when you will enforce all fundraising minimums if you have set up that option in advance.
- You can also choose to include registration fees in the fundraising totals which means registration fees will be included in the event fundraising total, team fundraising total and individual fundraising total.
- Here you can also allow direct donations to be made to your event, in addition to donations made to individuals and teams.
- Finally, you can set whether participants can record cash and check donations.
- Helpful Tip! If you decide to not allow participants to record cash and check donations, an Admin from your organization can still add offline cash and check donations. Click on Donations in the left menu, then click Add Offline Donation. Fill in the required information and click Save.
- You can also choose to enable teams by checking the Let participants join & fundraise in teams checkbox.
- This box is checked by default and will bring up the following options:
- Let participants create teams (usually checked by default). Leave this checkbox unchecked if you as the Admin want to create teams for participants and do not want participants creating their own teams.
- Let supporters donate directly to teams (usually checked by default)
- Require participants to join a team
Step 2: Click Save.
How to Update Participant Details
Step 1: Click on Participation in the top menu.
- Click on the gear icon to the left of each participant type to update the participant type name, registration fees, or fundraising minimums.
- You can also add discount codes here or hide the participant type if registration is full.
- Here you can add new Participant Types by clicking on the Add Participant Type button, filling in your details, and clicking Save.
- You can also update your registration open and close dates by manually entering the date or by clicking on the calendar and selecting the day.
- Here you can also allow participants to register other people for this event (e.g. signing up their friends and family to participate) or you can uncheck this option to only allow registrants to sign themselves up.
- You can also add in a waiver option type in the content for the waiver directly into the text box.
Step 2: Click Save.